Author Topic: Upcoming kits  (Read 1929 times)

PenguinSteve

• Artist that takes breaks with Gunpla
    • View Profile
Re: Upcoming kits
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2016, 04:38:15 AM »
Ver Ka ZZ I have one thing to say

rockpopandchips

• Verified Modeller
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2016, 07:03:16 AM »
I have orded one the DM 1/60 unicorns but it looks like most orders are going to be late December, the release date of the 14th November was only a small run.

Ryuken 76

• Wolves lose no sleep over the opinion of sheep
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2016, 10:12:57 AM »
I have orded one the DM 1/60 unicorns but it looks like most orders are going to be late December, the release date of the 14th November was only a small run.
I ordered mine about 5 days ago (from Gundam Central) and just received it today,the molding looks nice and solid and is good quality compared to Daban IMO the V fin looks like it's been painted with a gold marker though lol and the LED's and remote work fine so far.

rockpopandchips

• Verified Modeller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2016, 04:13:54 PM »
Ryuken 76, That is all great to know, any chance of you posting a few pictures of it?

Thanks.

Ryuken 76

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2016, 01:28:43 AM »
Ryuken 76, That is all great to know, any chance of you posting a few pictures of it?

Thanks.

Of course,here you go.

The manual is pretty thick and the effect parts are massive as you can see.All this for $200 AUD including delivery,can't beat that IMO.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 01:32:41 AM by Ryuken 76 »

Hasaki

• The Old School
    • View Profile
    • hasakiart.blogspot.com
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2016, 01:34:38 AM »
Is that a whole scale?? damn that looks sweet. Cheaper than PG Unicorn?

Ryuken 76

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2016, 01:47:44 AM »

It's 1/60 PG scale and also includes the lights and has more weapons so yeah It's heaps cheaper than the Bandai version,also the molding quality is very good too I highly recommend it,I got mine from Gundam Central and it only took 6 days to deliver which really surprised me.

Simono8216

• Verified Modeller
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2016, 01:48:33 AM »
Seen daban pg unicorn, phenex and banshee online all for 140 ish dollars I've made daban kits they're not bandai but good.

Ryuken 76

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2016, 01:57:23 AM »
Seen daban pg unicorn, phenex and banshee online all for 140 ish dollars I've made daban kits they're not bandai but good.
Dragon Momoko is better quality than Daban in my experience,I just bought a Daban Jesta Cannon MG and the molding is pretty woeful and needs a LOT of cleaning up whereas the Dragon Momoko kits are pretty much on par with Bandai,just under IMO.

Hasaki

• The Old School
    • View Profile
    • hasakiart.blogspot.com
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2016, 08:45:43 AM »

It's 1/60 PG scale and also includes the lights and has more weapons so yeah It's heaps cheaper than the Bandai version,also the molding quality is very good too I highly recommend it,I got mine from Gundam Central and it only took 6 days to deliver which really surprised me.

Good to know, thanks. I'm wondering if they gonna release like an original PG of there's other than what ever Bandai been releasing, a PG Nu would be very nice.

rockpopandchips

• Verified Modeller
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2016, 04:07:53 PM »

Thanks.

Of course,here you go.

The manual is pretty thick and the effect parts are massive as you can see.All this for $200 AUD including delivery,can't beat that IMO.

Thanks for that, looking good, do you have any planes to build it yet? looks like you have some what of a back log......

Ryuken 76

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2016, 02:08:50 AM »

Thanks.

Of course,here you go.

Thanks for that, looking good, do you have any planes to build it yet? looks like you have some what of a back log......
unfortunately that is just a small part of my kits so my backlog is huge,some kits ill just use for parts  etc.alot of them are built ,sanded and ready for painting I just need to get around
to it.

Hasaki

• The Old School
    • View Profile
    • hasakiart.blogspot.com
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2016, 08:35:22 PM »

Thanks.

Of course,here you go.

unfortunately that is just a small part of my kits so my backlog is huge,some kits ill just use for parts  etc.alot of them are built ,sanded and ready for painting I just need to get around
to it.
I feel the pain brother, I believe we are in a state where we need a push, an inpiration to finish up our projects.

Simono8216

• Verified Modeller
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2016, 07:50:34 PM »
Wow seen the detail pics of the psycho zaku. Possibly the best looking zaku ever made by bandai, except for the stupid thingies hangin out the back. I live the wraps on the energy cables, the chunky legs  verniers everywhere it's my kinda suit. The back back is awesome as well, that is without the fuel tanks and extra gubbins. I would quite happily hand over 6500 yen for that beastie but not the as good as 10000 they're asking for this. And since this has somehow turned into a rant. Can dengeki hobby not clean up the nubs before posting close up pics of a suit????? Anybody got a recommendation for a killer mg zaku as I said I love the psycho but without the gubbins???

Ryuken 76

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2016, 12:55:19 AM »
Wow seen the detail pics of the psycho zaku. Possibly the best looking zaku ever made by bandai, except for the stupid thingies hangin out the back. I live the wraps on the energy cables, the chunky legs  verniers everywhere it's my kinda suit. The back back is awesome as well, that is without the fuel tanks and extra gubbins. I would quite happily hand over 6500 yen for that beastie but not the as good as 10000 they're asking for this. And since this has somehow turned into a rant. Can dengeki hobby not clean up the nubs before posting close up pics of a suit????? Anybody got a recommendation for a killer mg zaku as I said I love the psycho but without the gubbins???

I'd recommend this

The HG Origin version is even better IMO,it comes in 3 different versions with different weapons and even effect parts check them out