Author Topic: Mg zaku power tubezzz  (Read 207 times)

Simono8216

• Verified Modeller
    • View Profile
Mg zaku power tubezzz
« on: February 24, 2017, 12:45:16 PM »
Need help.

I got the detail up metal power tubes for the mg zaku 2. I can't figure out how to attach/ insert the pins into the springs to mount the them. I've tried stretching out the ends of the springs with a dowel to plug the pins in but the won't stretch. Any ideas folks? Also will I need to use an metal specific primer or will ump poly or allclad primer do the trick?? Ahh so frustrating waited over a month and I can't get them to fit.

The leg tubezzz look great but I'm using the stock spring and attachments.

Sakis82

• View Profile
Re: Mg zaku power tubezzz
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 10:03:02 PM »
Need help.

I got the detail up metal power tubes for the mg zaku 2. I can't figure out how to attach/ insert the pins into the springs to mount the them. I've tried stretching out the ends of the springs with a dowel to plug the pins in but the won't stretch. Any ideas folks? Also will I need to use an metal specific primer or will ump poly or allclad primer do the trick?? Ahh so frustrating waited over a month and I can't get them to fit.

The leg tubezzz look great but I'm using the stock spring and attachments.

I've never seen the pegs for the end of a spring on the metal kits I have. The set I have has an inner wire that you thread through the spring

You just drill a hole and ca glue that wire in one end thread spring and beads. Sorry I can't be of more help