Author Topic: Hello from South Florida  (Read 122 times)

Gunpla.Newb

Hello from South Florida
« on: April 21, 2017, 04:35:58 PM »
Hello everyone, I'm Paul from Florida (crowd says hi Paul) I go by Gunpla.newb on instagram and now this site. I just recently got into gunpla building about 3 months ago and have built 7 HG's and 1 Full mechanics.  I'm currently working on my first MG, the GM sniper II (great kit).  All of my builds so far have just been out of the box straight builds with some panel lining and topcoating.  I'm looking to get more involved and just recently picked up and airbrush.  My GM sniper II will just have some hand painted touches but my next build I'm going to give airbrushing a go.  I don't come from a background of modeling other than some RC building a couple of years ago but I really enjoy it.  As far as Gundam in general, I didn't actually ever watch it until I saw IBO.  I've always like mecha and I was a huge Voltron and Transformers fan when I was young.  I kinda just stumbled across Gundam while I was watching some of the new Voltron on netflix and I'm happy I did.  From there I kept up with IBO and started working my was through the U.C. timeline.  I'm currently watching Victory and I have watched everything chronologically before that (other than season 2 of Thunderbolt and MS IGLOO, just couldn't get into it).

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and being active on here and I'll try and post some pics of my kits later on, but like I said they aren't much to look at yet  :-\.

Hasaki

• The Old School
    • View Profile
    • hasakiart.blogspot.com
Re: Hello from South Florida
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 06:32:03 PM »
Nice Introduction and welcome, you will enjoy the community here.

GundamUK

• Administrator
  • Forum Fiddler
    • View Profile
    • GundamUK
Re: Hello from South Florida
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 02:59:03 PM »
Welcome to the Mecha Lounge Paul, looking forward to encouraging your interest in the hobby :)