Author Topic: Let's Make Petit'gguys Dangerous!  (Read 200 times)

UrbanSniper

• View Profile
Let's Make Petit'gguys Dangerous!
« on: June 04, 2017, 04:55:34 AM »
Or at least that's the idea here, lol. Got two of these from the last monthly membership box from USA Gundam Store (definitely a lackluster month...) due to a packing mistake, which they graciously fixed. Anyway, when you have lemons, gotta make some lemonade, I suppose.

Anyway, finally found a use for some of the 2016 Summer Customize Campaign parts, combined with some Milliput in the case of the backpack with the big cannons. Not entirely sure what the color scheme is gonna be for these guys yet, but I do plan on painting them soonish.

rockpopandchips

• Verified Modeller
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Make Petit'gguys Dangerous!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 09:01:10 PM »
Bless....the one with the bazooka backpack is my favorite.

UrbanSniper

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 09:11:46 PM »
Bless....the one with the bazooka backpack is my favorite.

Hehe, thanks!

I'm trying to think what I might be able to do on the one with claws to add something more to its backpack to up it's dangerous factor.

rockpopandchips

• Verified Modeller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 08:34:11 AM »
What about throwing stars or may be had some arms from one of the IBO kits just using the inner frame with some pistols or one of the MSG missile packs, have fun with it.

UrbanSniper

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 11:33:02 AM »
What about throwing stars or may be had some arms from one of the IBO kits just using the inner frame with some pistols or one of the MSG missile packs, have fun with it.

Hmmm...good suggestions, thanks. I had a thought yesterday, but didn't get time to mess around with it yet.