Author Topic: HGUC 1/144 RGM-89De Jegan Commando  (Read 175 times)

Redval89

• Gunpla Builder Hobbyist PH
  • Verified Modeller
    • View Profile
    • RedvalGunpla1989
HGUC 1/144 RGM-89De Jegan Commando
« on: September 06, 2017, 06:02:37 PM »
I finally finish my entry. Its more of an armored Jegan that can hold heavy damage during operations, with versatile weaponry for long range and short range combat. Hope everyone like it. Thank you and See ya!

rockpopandchips

• Verified Modeller
    • View Profile
Re: HGUC 1/144 RGM-89De Jegan Commando
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 09:45:18 PM »
Nicely finished build, good luck.

Ryuken 76

• Wolves lose no sleep over the opinion of sheep
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 05:36:18 AM »
Very nice indeed,the shield attached to the shoulder is a great touch,really adds to it.

naMECHianGunpla

• Verified Modeller
    • View Profile
    • naMECHian Gunpla
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 06:44:33 AM »
WOW! I can barely tell its a Jegan hiding under this beast! The shoulder knife is really cool & did you scratch build the rifle? I don't recognize it from anything. The visor is a really nice touch too. Overall a very impressive build. My Zaku & I would think twice before engaging you in combat. Kudos!

Redval89

• Verified Modeller
    • View Profile
    • RedvalGunpla1989
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 03:03:05 AM »
Nicely finished build, good luck.

thank you and good luck to both of us.

Redval89

• Verified Modeller
    • View Profile
    • RedvalGunpla1989
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 03:04:15 AM »
Very nice indeed,the shield attached to the shoulder is a great touch,really adds to it.

Thank you

Redval89

• Verified Modeller
    • View Profile
    • RedvalGunpla1989
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2017, 03:07:21 AM »
WOW! I can barely tell its a Jegan hiding under this beast! The shoulder knife is really cool & did you scratch build the rifle? I don't recognize it from anything. The visor is a really nice touch too. Overall a very impressive build. My Zaku & I would think twice before engaging you in combat. Kudos!

Hahaha Thank you. i just extend the rifle with a scratch build parts using a 2 1mmthk plaplate, sprue for the long burrel then attached the end burrel. Good Luck to us.

GundamUK

• Administrator
  • Forum Fiddler
    • View Profile
    • GundamUK
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 02:55:26 PM »
Awesome. Itís almost a stop-gap between Jesta cannon and Stark Jegan, great concept. Well placed and weathered modification. Enjoying the post-explosion dirt look. Quite a unique colour scheme too, the greys/pale blues and reds work well and balance out. Excellent load out with great detailing. I do spot a couple of mistakes here and there - on the cartridge for the bazooka (dried panel line splodge) and visible seam line on the shoulder vents (these are tricky to remove, I am in the process of removing them for another kit) and some very minor silvering on decals. Not much to fault, and a very excellent entry. Thanks!

Redval89

• Verified Modeller
    • View Profile
    • RedvalGunpla1989
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2017, 02:55:10 AM »
Awesome. Itís almost a stop-gap between Jesta cannon and Stark Jegan, great concept. Well placed and weathered modification. Enjoying the post-explosion dirt look. Quite a unique colour scheme too, the greys/pale blues and reds work well and balance out. Excellent load out with great detailing. I do spot a couple of mistakes here and there - on the cartridge for the bazooka (dried panel line splodge) and visible seam line on the shoulder vents (these are tricky to remove, I am in the process of removing them for another kit) and some very minor silvering on decals. Not much to fault, and a very excellent entry. Thanks!

Thank you sir