Author Topic: 1/100 MG Zeta 2.0  (Read 121 times)

shiro11

• Verified Modeller
    • View Profile
    • ani-mei.com
1/100 MG Zeta 2.0
« on: November 18, 2017, 04:57:04 PM »
Basic oob where the client wanted me to recreate a color scheme he saw online.

It's my first time with the Zeta 2.0 and even though it's a nice kit I much prefer the RG version that so many seem to hate.

WIP can be found here

My gunpla site - Ani-Mei.com

rockpopandchips

• Verified Modeller
    • View Profile
Re: 1/100 MG Zeta 2.0
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 06:48:31 PM »
Very nice 8)

sneeper1980

• Administrator
  • Just Lounging
    • View Profile
    • Sneepers robot garage
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 06:56:16 PM »
I like the darker scheme you went with here! I have to ask did you have some troubles with the decals on this kit? it looks like they gave a little fight on the chest area a bit. I am sure you are not to blame as some times third party decals can be troublesome...I know ive had my share of ones that just did not go the way I planned. overall I love the look of this build..i need a 2.o zeta as well.

shiro11

• Verified Modeller
    • View Profile
    • ani-mei.com
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 07:08:36 PM »
I like the darker scheme you went with here! I have to ask did you have some troubles with the decals on this kit? it looks like they gave a little fight on the chest area a bit. I am sure you are not to blame as some times third party decals can be troublesome...I know ive had my share of ones that just did not go the way I planned. overall I love the look of this build..i need a 2.o zeta as well.
The third party decals my client gave me for this build were really strange, there were little bubbles all throughout the sheet. I tried numerous times to slice into the bubbles and have softer melt them down but they still persisted.
My gunpla site - Ani-Mei.com