Shop with Banzai Hobby!

Author Topic: HGBF TITANS Scramble  (Read 51 times)

BakuTheMad

• View Profile
HGBF TITANS Scramble
« on: April 10, 2018, 05:17:05 AM »
I haven't gotten many WIP photos yet due to just being in the design phase but I thought I'd start the thread for it, my TITANS Scramble Gundam I'm working on to enter in my local GBWC qualifier In a few months. The kit itself isbt going to have much done besides a few touches here and there like extra vents and a rack on the back skirt to hold the beam rifles I have for it. The main work is going to be building two booster shield type, well shields, for it to mount on each arm, one being a missile launcher from forward mounted tubes, the other having a hyper beam cannon flanked by two regular beam cannons. There's a couple other things I want to do to it but I havent nailed them down yet, the idea is to give it an almost Build Fighters Ver Advance of Zeta mash up feel and hopefully change the way the flight mode looks so its not so derpy. Colour wise it'll be titans dark blue with the titans light blue accents over white and grey. Hopefully I'll have more progress to share soon.
"I foresee fire. Fire and screams."
"You would, mate. You're a rocket launcher."

GundamUK

• Administrator
  • Forum Fiddler
    • View Profile
    • GundamUK
Re: HGBF TITANS Scramble
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 11:23:51 AM »
You previously posted this in the wrong section, please take care to post WIP's in the display room, not in the build-off.

Shop with Banzai Hobby!