Author Topic: New MG GM Sniper  (Read 881 times)

GundamUK

• Administrator
  • Forum Fiddler
    • View Profile
    • GundamUK
Re: New MG GM Sniper
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2016, 07:22:23 PM »
It is for us, and that's all that counts  ;)

Dead2Death

• Verified Modeller
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2016, 11:44:37 PM »
Am I the only one who thinks having a scope, on a mobile suit sniper rifle is a dumb idea? I know it always did, but it just seems ridiculous to me.

It can be ridiculous, but that's why I love the Gold Four from Majestic Prince mech that actually has the head slide behind the gun for aiming its rifle.
Ridiculous but conceptually far more grounded. :D Also, in MS 08th team they did have to aim using the scope with a person when the aiming system got destroyed/damaged.

Sniping mode

VS

It's normal mode

Also, the MG GM Sniper is awesome. I'll be grabbing both the standard kit and the White Dingo version.
The White Dingo variant uses the RGM-GM Sniper II gun as well as the 08th MS team shield.
As well, as an a vulcan attached to the side of the head like the good ol MKII.

PenguinSteve

• Artist that takes breaks with Gunpla
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2016, 03:52:29 AM »
This release is definitively one of the best MG news in a while if you don't count the TB kits IMO. Not sure about a P-Bandai K9, is the suit that popular ? I would rather except a white dingo version which is pretty much a recolor only.

I agree on both sides of the rifle scope discussion, yes they look daft but at the same time so cool  8)

lol that's it, best we don't discuss the real life applications of anything from MS Gundam really and just accept it's deviation from reality in favour of just outright awesomeness. It's interesting however how the concepts of a mobile suit comes about in canon, it almost justifies it's outlandish ideas.

Wait…Gundam is not real life?  :o

I just want to know if next years Gundam line comes with cup holders. I am tired of spilling my coffee every time I go for a stroll in my GP-01.